Just a reminder,

We have just one more week (till December 1) scheduled to look at the
proposed bylaws:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_New_York_City/Bylaws

and folks can comment on them before the process ends on December 1:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikimedia_New_York_City/Bylaws#Review_process_ending_December_1

There have also been some (mostly minor) changes since the process
started, and these might be worth checking out too.

Thanks for participating!
Richard
(User:Pharos)