It's this weekend, folks!

Our next meeting for Wikimedia NYC (and BTW, we're an official chapter
now :) ) is -this Sunday- January 18 at Columbia University.

This is the meeting where we discuss "Wikipedia Loves Art" with our
friends from the Brooklyn Museum and Metropolitan Museum of Art, as
well as a number of other subjects.

See below earlier invite below for full meeting details.

So please sign up here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/NYC

Thanks,
Pharos