Come one, come all!

We're celebrating the monthlong global "Wikipedia Loves Art" photo
project events with another event this Thursday Feb 19 at the Jewish
Museum.

---Photo event details---

Thursday, February 19 from 6:30-8:00 pm, Jewish Museum. We'll have
special free admission passes available that evening for Wikipedians
and our Free Culture friends. We'll be joined by the Free Culture
folks in the museum lobby, where we'll do check-in, meet the
participants and explain the project. Photography will be in the
Culture and Continuity: The Jewish Journey permanent exhibition on the
3rd and 4th floors. This is a special opportunity to enhance
Wikipedia, because photography is not usually permitted in this
museum.

Page on Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/NYC

You can officially 'sign up' at that page!

Thanks,
Pharos