All I can vouch for is my five years of Wikipedia experience, some of which
I have dabbled in dispute resolution. I presented on the topic at Wikimania
2007 (that is sadly the highlight of my life). I would love more than
anything else to take this job opportunity, except I am not anywhere near
complete with my schooling.

I regret that this opportunity could not have presented itself five years
from now instead.