A reminder to everyone that Wikipedia Day @ NYU is this Sunday, ie the
day after tomorrow.

Sign up here:

http://bit.ly/wikidaynyc

Welcome newcomers and wiki-wannabes!

Welcome to old hand Wikipedians and people who want to learn more
about our relevance to libraries and other institutions.

Bring a friend!  Bring a lightning talk!  Bring a scrabble board (or
whatever other fun geeky stuff you can think of)!

And be ready for pizza, and especially for cake.

More details of the event below in the previous message.

Thanks,
Richard
Wikimedia NYC
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_New_York_City