Our next Wikipedia NYC Meetup is this weekend on Saturday Nov 20 at
Ollie's Noodle Shop @ 2957 Broadway by 116th St, starting a 5 PM.

This will be a very special eating-and-schmoozing-only meetup, with no
fussy agenda or anything.

So, no excuses about being a shy newbie this time!

We welcome all guests.  If you support open education and free
culture, we are your people.  If you have a project you want to work
on with us, this is a great opportunity to get acquainted. If you want
someone to give a talk or teach a class with an inside view of
Wikipedia, meet your volunteers.  And if you just have any questions,
we'd be glad to try to answer them.

---Meeting details---

5:00 PM onwards:
Ollie's Noodle Shop @ 2957 Broadway by 116th St.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/ollies-new-york

Also, we just might go out for drinks and brownies after dinner.

Page on Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/NYC

You can officially 'sign up' at that page if you'd like too.

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)

Wikimedia NYC