Hi wiki-friends,

I'd like to invite folks to join our four new volunteer 'Teams'
(Education, Financial, Media, and Tech), each focused on a different
broad area of Wikipedia/Wikimedia outreach in the NYC-Northeast area.

We will probably have discussion forums and a bit more structure for
each of the 'Teams' in future.

Sign up for one or two Wikimedia NYC 'Teams' today on our new chapter wiki:

http://nyc.wikimedia.org/wiki/Volunteer

You are also encouraged to join the discussion mailing list for
'Teams' and in-depth planning (this is separate from the events
announcement mailing list):

Let me know if you have any questions about the volunteering, the
'Teams', or related issues, I'll be glad to help catch you up :)

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)