Just a reminder that our wiki-meeting is **tomorrow*** Saturday 1 PM
at the historic Jefferson Market Library @ 425 Avenue of the Americas
(6th Ave) in Lower Manhattan.

See details about MoMA and other discussion topics in the previous email below!

And all are welcome, wiki-newbies and wiki-oldies alike!

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)

Wikimedia NYC