The Wikimedia NYC Annual Meeting will be held on Saturday June 1, 2013 at
Jefferson Market Library (425 Sixth Ave / Avenue of the Americas) in Lower
Manhattan.

Business will include the election of a nine-member chapter board of
directors for the nonprofit Wikimedia NYC Chapter, supporting Wikipedia and
related projects outreach in the wider metropolitan area.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/NYC

We'll start the official meeting at the library from 2 pm to 4:30pm, and
afterward we'll walk to dinner at 5 pm, probably at the nearby Sammy's
Noodle.

You can officially 'sign up' at that page, put yourself down as a candidate
for the board, and add your ideas and discussion topics to the agenda!

**We would like to encourage a greater diversity of voices participating on
the board of our nonprofit, and furthering the free knowledge mission.
Being an active editor of Wikipedia articles is not required.  Feel free to
contact me personally if you potentially interested, and have more
questions about running for the board.**

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/NYC#Agenda

Thanks,
Richard Knipel
(User:Pharos)