Join the "Art And Feminism" Wikipedia Editathon @ Eyebeam, aimed at
collaboratively expanding Wikipedia articles covering Art and Feminism, and
the biographies of women artists!

The event is open to anyone who wishes to attend. No Wikipedia editing
experience necessary; as needed throughout the event, tutoring will be
provided for Wikipedia newcomers. Female editors are particularly
encouraged to attend.

Location: Eyebeam Art and Technology Center (540 West 21st Street)
Time: Saturday February 1, noon - 6pm

We will provide tutorials for the beginner Wikipedian, reference materials,
and light refreshments. For the editing-averse, we urge you to stop by to
show your support. We are happy to be providing childcare; please contact
us at artandfeminismw...@gmail.com to let us know the age and number of
children requiring supervision.

There are also regional events that day in Brooklyn, Westchester County,
and the Hudson Valley!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/NYC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/ArtAndFeminism

http://www.meetup.com/WikimediaNYC/events/161612622/