help us engage new communities!

Date: Saturday, March 5, 2015
Time: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm EST (drop-in anytime!)
Location: The Dorothy and Lewis B. Cullman Education and Research Building
at the Museum of Modern Art, 4 West 54 Street (between 5th/6th), New York,
NY 10019
    Please note that this entrance is one block north of the main 53rd
Street entrance, closer to 5th Avenue.

Please bring a laptop with you! Bring your laptop, power cord and ideas for
entries that need updating or creation. For the editing-averse, we urge you
to stop by to show your support.

And bring your interested friends and colleagues!

And for those not in the city, see regional and global events here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/ArtAndFeminism

Thanks,
Richard (User:Pharos)
Wikimedia NYC

PS, see Online New York Times coverage of the Schomburg edit-a-thon in
February:

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2016/02/29/women-leading-movements-to-champion-equality-on-wikipedia/