Dear Wiki Yorkers,

You are invited to join the Wikimedia NYC community on February 21st for
our monthly WikiWednesday Salon and Skill-Share! We welcome everyone in any
community interested in building a bigger, broader and better Wikipedia.

Is there a project you'd like to share? A question you'd like us to
address? A Wiki* skill you'd like to learn? Let us know by responding to
this email or adding it to the Wikipedia meetup page!

WikiWednesday Salon & Skill-Share
7PM - 9PM on February 21st @ Babycastles (145 West 14th Street)

Agenda and RSVP on Wikipedia:

Newcomers are welcome! We look forward to seeing you soon.

President, Wikimedia New York City

P.S. Stay informed about upcoming events via the Wikimedia NYC Events
calendar at
Wikimedia_NYC mailing list