Dear Wiki Yorkers,

You are invited to join the Wikimedia NYC community on February 21st for
our monthly WikiWednesday Salon and Skill-Share! We welcome everyone in any
community interested in building a bigger, broader and better Wikipedia.

Is there a project you'd like to share? A question you'd like us to
address? A Wiki* skill you'd like to learn? Let us know by responding to
this email or adding it to the Wikipedia meetup page!

*****
WikiWednesday Salon & Skill-Share
7PM - 9PM on February 21st @ Babycastles (145 West 14th Street)

Agenda and RSVP on Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/NYC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/NYC#Sign_up

RSVP on meetup.com:
http://www.meetup.com/WikimediaNYC/
*****

Newcomers are welcome! We look forward to seeing you soon.

Thanks!
Megs
---
President, Wikimedia New York City

P.S. Stay informed about upcoming events via the Wikimedia NYC Events
calendar at
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=nnvhsl9su019vngvb58qb68u6o%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America%2FNew_York