You are invited to join the Wikimedia NYC community for our monthly online
gathering (7-8pm) and knowledge-sharing workshop.

Instead of our usual "WikiWednesday" Salon, we'll focus on the WikiProject
NYC monthly collaboration and this month's subject of Coney Island.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/NYC/July_2021
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_New_York_City/Monthly_collaboration

And rather than Zoom, we'll meet on a proximity chat virtual Coney Island
beach and share over topical articles and collaborations.

We look forward to seeing local Wikimedians, but would also like to invite
folks from the greater New York metropolitan area (and beyond!) who might
not typically be able to join us in person!

Wednesday July 14 Virtual Coney Island Meetup
Time: 7:00pm - 8:00 pm online via WikiConey on Gather
Link: https://gather.town/app/njqneDTd0NFfrAmc/coney

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)