Hello Everyone,

Recently we've been having some internal conversations regarding transparency
for our hiring, recruiting and contracting.  In efforts to be more proactive
about sharing this information we're moving to a system of tweeting short
bursts of announcements.  This will be done in a "bot" style voice not unlike
the WMF tech feeds.  The idea is that we'll get the information out on new
hires and new contractors and consultants working with us along with new job
openings etc.  Basically the streams will recap the comings and goings in a
short and sweet format.

I invite you all to see these data streams -
http://identi.ca/wikimediaatwork/all or http://twitter.com/wikimediaatwork.
Eventually we also hope to find more ways to use this feed for recruiting and
reaching out to a larger candidate pool and audience.  There will also be times
where we link the streams or feeds to longer and more detailed blog postings.

-Daniel