This is the chapters report for Wikimedia Sverige, January 2011.

== WP10 ==
We had two great events. One at Thursday evening where we had a debate and
one in Saturday, day time, where we served cake, gave talks, had Q&A and
showed Truth in numbers and other video clips. Images here:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikipedia_10_Sweden

31 mentions in the media! Several board members interviewed on the radio and
TV and some Wikipedians featured in newspapers.
http://sv.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Wikipedia_i_media&oldid=13483143#Wikipedia_10_.C3.A5r

== Photo hunt ==
We arranged a photo hunt in the midst of Sweden. Not all images are uploaded
yet but they will be in this category on commons:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikisafari,_Leksand_2011

== Accreditation of a photographer ==
The president of Estonia visited Sweden and pictures are here:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:January_18-20,_2011_Toomas_Hendrik_Ilves_in_Sweden

==Saving Mount Everest==
We were invited to the Swedish launch of this project and managed to take
these pictures of some mountaineers:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Saving_Mount_Everest,_Swedish_launch

== Planning meeting ==
The board had a yearly planning meeting, this time hosted by the Nordic
museum.

Jan Ainali
Secretary
Wikimedia Sverige