See the wiki version here:
This is the the Language Committee report for June 2011. It is the
second monthly report.
=== Committee ===
* The closing projects policy is approved by the Board and will be
implemented during the following weeks.
* A new policy draft is started, which will be updated and changed
gradually before final approval.
* The committee has discussed simple projects. They will likely be
allowed under certain conditions.
=== Approvals ===
* The Mingrelian Wikipedia has been approved and is waiting for creation.
* The Arabic Wikiversity has been approved.
=== Rejections ===
* After some discussion with the community, the Ottoman Turkish
Wikisource has been rejected. Ottoman Turkish texts should be hosted
on the Turkish Wikisource.
* The Warmian Wikipedia has been rejected due to the lack of an ISO
639 language code.
Please note: all replies sent to this mailing list will be immediately directed
to Foundation-L, the public mailing list about the Wikimedia Foundation and its
projects. For more information about Foundation-L:
WikimediaAnnounce-l mailing list