Hi,

This is to inform those interested that User:Prad2609 and I have written a
report on WCI 2011 which is public on meta [1]. A warning on queries; we
probably wont answer those since Prad2609 has unsubscribed from all Wikipedia
mailing lists and retired and Iv got other priorities myself.

Once again, we thank all those involved with WCI 2011 and thank the Indian
Community which responsible for making it a resounding success.

Signing off,

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:WM_IN/WikiConference_India_2011/Report