Hello again,

Many apologies but here is the correct link to the announcement -
http://blog.wikimedia.org.uk/2013/02/wikimedia-uk-and-wikimedia-foundation-announce-publication-of-compass-partnership-report/

Thank you,

Stevie

--

Stevie Benton
Communications Organiser
Wikimedia UK
+44 (0) 20 7065 0993 / +44 (0) 7803 505 173
@StevieBenton

Wikimedia UK is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England
and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513.
Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street,
London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom. Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a
global Wikimedia movement. The Wikimedia projects are run by the