Hello everyone,

on behalf of the Election Committee for the 2013 Steward Elections [1]
and Confirmations [2], I'd like to let you know that the voting phase
has started and I'd like to invite you to take part in electing our
future stewards and confirming our old ones.

Voting will remain open until February 27 2013, 23:59 (UTC).

We are using the same system for the steward elections we used last
year, which involves the following easy steps:

   - Click on the big gray vote button on the vote page, a box will appear;
   - Select your vote (yes/no/neutral), and write your comments (if you
   have any) in the comment box;
   - And click "vote" on that box and it will save your vote automatically.

Eligible to vote in the steward elections are all users with:

    - an account on Meta (this wiki);
    - a global account (or an account on Meta with user page linked to
your main wiki, and a link to your meta account from your home wiki user
page);
    - that do not primarily use the account for automated (bot) tasks;
    - at least 600 edits before 01 November 2012 (on one wiki, or edits
on unified wikis can be combined);
    - at least 50 edits between 01 August 2012 and 31 January 2013 (on
the same wiki as above, or edits on unified wikis can be combined).

If you have any questions, feel free to leave them on the talk page [3]
or poke us on the IRC channel #wikimedia-stewards-elections on freenode.

Please feel free to forward this e-mail to other lists if you think it
useful :)

Snowolf

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Stewards/Elections_2013
[2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Stewards/Confirm/2013