We have now published the Chapters report for Wikimedia Sverige, February
2013. The full version in English is available on:
http://se.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapters_reports/2013-02

   - *HIGHLIGHTS:* Our Wikipedia Education progress are really picking up
   speed. We are focusing on working with the educators that are most
   interested in really making a difference, which gives us a very positivie
   spin.
   - *WIKI-FOCUS:* Our target this month has mostly been Wikipedia but we
   are using Wikiversity as a platform for our Wikipedia online cours for
   educators.
   - *GROWTH:* Over 75 educators reached through a number of activities,
   workshops and personal meetings.

*Jan Ainali*

CEO, Wikimedia Sverige <http://se.wikimedia.org/wiki/Huvudsida>
+46 729 67 20 48