Hi community,
the latest issue of the Tech News summary has been published and is now being delivered to its subscribers across the wikis:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2013/31

The newsletter aims to help Wikimedians stay informed about recent and future technical changes that are likely to impact their work. Thanks to our amazing community of volunteers translators, the current issue is at least partially available in 10 languages: for the first time ever, it will be also delivered to recipients in Russian (ru) and Swedish (sv).

Please note that you can also subscribe to get the newsletter directly on your talk page: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Global_message_delivery/Targets/Tech_ambassadors

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. I appreciate your help, feedback and involvement.

          Tomasz