We have great News to announce today: The Swiss National Library and Wikimedia
CH are looking for a germanspeaking (mother tongue not mandatory) Project
Leader to establish a strong and sustainable relationship between the Wikipedia
Community and the National Library.

To get more information, please se the Job-Advertisement on our WMCH website or
on the Website of the Swiss Confederation.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us on i...@wikimedia.ch

Charles

Charles ANDRES, Chief Science Officer
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch