Hello all,

We have published the minutes from the Board's April 2014 meeting in San
Francisco, which you may find here:
https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Minutes/2014-04-25

--
Stephen LaPorte
Legal Counsel

*NOTICE: As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation, for legal and ethical
reasons, I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community
members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. For more
on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Legal_Disclaimer>.*