Dear Wikimedians,

Cascadia Wikimedians User Group, which focuses on the U.S. states of Oregon
and Washington and the Canadian province of British Columbia, had our first
two board meetings this month. Our initial board members are:

Another Believer
Brianhe
Mako
Peaceray
Pine
Ragesoss

The following appointments have been made:

President: Peaceray
Vice President: Mako
Secretary: Another Believer
Treasurer: Brianhe
Executive Director: Pine

Thanks to everyone for their efforts at organizing the Cascadia Wikimedians
User Group, with a special shout out to Pine!

Yours,

Peaceray
President of Cascadia Wikimedians User Group

Another Believer
Secretary of Cascadia Wikimedians User Group