Hello Wikimedians,

Today we are pleased to announce the launch of the Inspire Campaign in
IdeaLab!

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/Inspire
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/Inspire>

This campaign aims to encourage, foster, and support new ideas for
improving gender diversity on Wikimedia projects. Less than 20% of
Wikimedia contributors are women, and many important topics are still
missing in our content. We invite all Wikimedians to participate in the
campaign on Meta-wiki by sharing your ideas, skills and feedback, and by
helping to spread the word in your local communities. The campaign runs
until March 31.

All proposals are welcome - research projects, technical solutions,
community organizing and outreach initiatives, or something completely new!
Grants are available from the Wikimedia Foundation for projects developed
during this campaign that need financial support. Constructive, positive
feedback on ideas is appreciated, and collaboration is encouraged - your
skills and experience may help bring someone else’s project to life.  We
hope experienced community members will also watch the IdeaLab pages to
help keep the discussions positive and constructive. Join us at the Inspire
Campaign and help our projects better represent the world’s knowledge!

Cheers,

Alex & the Inspire Team

--
Alexandra Wang