Hi folks,

Do you follow Wikipedia or Wikimedia on Facebook, Twitter or Google+?

If so, we’d love to hear what you think of our social media feeds.

Could you please take this short survey?

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/wikimedia-social?c=email-ann

The survey is open to anyone. We plan to post survey results by the end of June.

We look forward to improving our social media feeds based on your feedback!

Best regards,

Fabrice

P.S.: If you are not familiar with our social media feeds, we invite you to
check them out before you take the survey:

• Wikipedia on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/wikipedia

• Wikipedia on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Wikipedia