Hey Wikidata friends,

Wikidata is turning 3 years old on October 29th. This is a reason to
celebrate for all of us. We'll be having a big party in Berlin and we
would love to see as many of you there as possible.

The Wikidata team also has a few more things planned where they'd love
to have videos, images and other input from you.

Find all information including a draft schedule for the event with
exhibition, editathon, award ceremony, party and more on:
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Third_Birthday/Party

Here's the event on fb: https://www.facebook.com/events/1487210038273348/
And here's a tweet for you to share:
https://twitter.com/wikidata/status/649227676528545792

Cheers,
Nicole

--
Nicole Ebber
Vorstandsreferentin Internationale Beziehungen

Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0 | http://wikimedia.de

Wikimedia Deutschland - Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.
V. Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts
Berlin-Charlottenburg unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig
anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin,
Steuernummer 27/681/51985.