Dear Wikimedia friends,

We have just published our report of the Program and Engagement
Coordination for the Wikimedia Conference. It covers the first six
months of our experiment. (Spoiler: We consider this experiment a
success.)

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:PEG/WM_DE/Wikimedia_Conference_2015/PEC_Report

With this report – as well as the two previous ones – we share our
experiences and learnings in a quite extensive manner so that people
can learn from and build upon it. Besides these reports, we also
strive to share our learnings in presentations, talks or personal
conversations. We appreciate any feedback or recommendation regarding
the Program and Engagement Coordination, because we strongly believe
in the power of being learning partners in the movement.

Happy reading!
Nicole & Cornelius

For the timeline of the 2016 conference, please see here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_2016

--
Nicole Ebber
Referentin Internationale Beziehungen

Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0 | http://wikimedia.de

Wikimedia Deutschland - Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.
V. Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts
Berlin-Charlottenburg unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig
anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin,
Steuernummer 27/681/51985.