Hello everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that, following the recent call for applications,
the following candidates have been appointed to seats on the Affiliations
Committee:

- Salvador Alcantar MorĂ¡n (re-appointment)
- Carlos M. Colina (re-appointment)
- Galileo Vidoni (re-appointment)
- Emna Mizouni
- Tanweer Morshed
- Rosie Stephenson-Goodknight

The newly appointed (and re-appointed) members will serve two-year terms,
ending in December 2017.

On behalf of the Affiliations Committee, I would like to thank each of the
applicants, as well as all of the community members who took the time to
offer their feedback on the candidates during the public review process.

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Affiliations Committee