Hi all,

The Board has published the minutes and resolutions from the Board of
Trustees meetings in December and January 2016. You can find the Board's
minutes on the Foundation Wiki:
https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Meetings

Best,
Stephen

--
Stephen LaPorte
Legal Counsel

*NOTICE:  As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation, for legal and
ethical reasons, I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for,
community members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity.
For more on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Legal_Disclaimer>.*