Hi all,

The Board of Trustees has published minutes from the Board meeting on April
22, 2016. You can find the meeting minutes and accompanying documents on
the Foundation Wiki: https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Minutes/2016-04

Best,
Stephen

--
Stephen LaPorte
Legal Counsel

*NOTICE: As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation, for legal and ethical
reasons, I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community
members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. For more
on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Legal_Disclaimer>.*