Hi all,

The next meeting of the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees will be June
22-23, before Wikimania 2016. You can find the agenda for the next meeting
on Meta Wiki here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_board_agenda_2016-06

Thank you,
Stephen

--
Stephen LaPorte
Legal Counsel

NOTICE: As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation, for legal and ethical
reasons, I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community
members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. For more
on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer.