Hello everyone,

The next Wikimedia Foundation metrics and activities meeting will take
place on Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 7:00 PM UTC (11 AM PST). The
IRC channel
is #wikimedia-office on irc.freenode.net, and the meeting will be broadcast
as a live YouTube stream.

The theme of the December meeting is: *"Wikimedia's role in the world
today."* We want to explore the unique role we play in the world, and why
our work is more important than ever.

Meeting agenda:

* Welcomes, theme introduction
* Movement update
* Wikimedia audiences update
* English fundraiser messaging and update
* Executive update
* Questions and discussion
* Wikilove

Please review
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_metrics
_and_activities_meetings
for further information about the meeting and how to participate.

We’ll post the video recording publicly after the meeting.

Thank you,
Lena

Lena Traer
Project Assistant // Communications // Advancement
Wikimedia Foundation
149 New Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94105