Hello everyone,

The next Wikimedia Foundation metrics and activities meeting will take
place on Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 6:00 PM UTC (11 AM PDT). The IRC channel
is #wikimedia-office on irc.freenode.net, and the meeting will be broadcast
as a live YouTube stream.[1]

During the May metrics meeting, we'll hear research and stories about
developing an inclusive Wikimedia movement. We'll explore some of our
challenges to becoming an inclusive movement, and what people around the
movement are doing to create a more inclusive, welcoming space where
everyone can participate.

Meeting agenda:

* Welcomes, theme introduction
* Movement update
* New filters for edit review
* The Keilana effect
* Executive update
* Questions and discussion
* Wikilove

Please review
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_metrics_and_activities_meetings
for further information about the meeting and how to participate.

We’ll post the video recording publicly after the meeting.

Thank you,
Lena

[1] https://youtu.be/rAGwQdLyFb4

Lena Traer
Project Assistant // Communications // Advancement
Wikimedia Foundation