Hello everyone,

The next Wikimedia Foundation metrics and activities meeting will take
place on Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 6:00 PM UTC (11 AM PDT). The IRC
channel is #wikimedia-office on irc.freenode.net, and the meeting will be
broadcast as a live YouTube stream.[1]

During the June metrics meeting, we'll hear from community members and
staff on their experiences with the movement strategy process so far. We’ll
hear more about research findings related to the process, community-led
strategy events and conversations, and next steps for how you can engage in
the movement strategy process moving forward.

Meeting agenda:

* Welcomes, theme introduction
* Movement update
* Community conversations around movement strategy
* New Voices research findings from movement strategy
* Strategy next steps
* Questions and discussion
* Wikilove

Please review
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_metrics_and_activities_meetings
for further information about the meeting and how to participate.

We’ll post the video recording publicly after the meeting.

Thank you,
Lena

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6nIP4VFIi8

Lena Traer
Project Assistant // Communications // Advancement
Wikimedia Foundation