Hello everyone,

The next Wikimedia Foundation metrics and activities meeting will take
place on Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 6:00 PM UTC (11 AM PDT). The IRC
channel is #wikimedia-office on irc.freenode.net, and the meeting will be
broadcast as a live YouTube stream.[1]

During the August metrics meeting, we'll hear from staff and community
members about what it means to be a contributor to the Wikimedia movement.
Speakers will present and discuss different methods of contribution to the
movement in addition to research about new editor experiences.

Meeting agenda:

* Welcomes, theme introduction
* Movement update
* Community guest speakers
* New editor experiences research
* Questions and discussion
* Wikilove

Please review
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_metrics_and_activities_meetings
for further information about the meeting and how to participate.

We’ll post the video recording publicly after the meeting.

Thank you,
Lena

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ7voHFIhRQ

Lena Traer
Project Assistant // Communications // Advancement
Wikimedia Foundation