Dear members of the Wikimedia community,

On behalf of the Board of Trustees of the Wikimedia Foundation, I write to
confirm that the board has approved [1] the full slate of the FDC’s Round 2
2017-2018 recommendations [2] for the Annual Plan Grants. In this round, 5
organizations will be receiving a total of roughly US $1,517,363. Grants
are made in local currency, so the USD figure is approximate.

The Board wants to thank the Funds Dissemination Committee members and
staff for the time and effort they have put into this process, as well as
all members of the community who have participated in this round of review,
analysis and deliberations. We appreciate and value the efforts put in this
process.

Thank you to all the organizations who submitted proposals in this round,
and for the work that the volunteers and staff of these organizations have
put in to further our movement’s mission.

Volunteers are at the heart of the Funds Dissemination Committee. We are
lucky to have a committee comprised of nine dedicated community members who
give a lot of their time and energy into making this funding program a
reality. We thank you all for your work this year!

[1] https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Board_approval_of_FDC_
recommendation_(2017-18,_Round_2)

[2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/FDC_
recommendations/2017-2018_Round_2

Best regards,
antanana / Nataliia Tymkiv, on behalf of the Wikimedia Foundation Board of
Trustees

*NOTICE: You may have received this message outside of your normal working
hours/days, as I usually can work more as a volunteer during weekend. You
should not feel obligated to answer it during your days off. Thank you in
advance!*