Hi everyone,

I am delighted to share Wikimedia Deutschland’s annual report 2021.[1]

In 21 articles we look back on a year marked by the pandemic and present
what we have done to set knowledge free. The report features our work and
the people behind topics like
knowledge equity, digital policy, WikidataCon, planting trees, Movement
Strategy, and of course the celebrations around Wikipedia 20.

Take a look!

Nicole

[1] https://www.wikimedia.de/2021/en/homepage/

--
Nicole Ebber
Director Movement Strategy and Global Relations

Phone: +49 30 577 11 62-0
https://wikimedia.de

Keep up to date! Current news and exciting stories about Wikimedia,
Wikipedia and Free Knowledge in our newsletter (in German):
https://www.wikimedia.de/newsletter/

Wikimedia Deutschland – Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e. V.