2008/11/12 Liam Wyatt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> This is great! I've signed up and am awaiting approval from the
> secretary :-P
>
> Can I suggest that we put somewhere prominently the:
> - Price(s) of membership
> - Benifits of membership
>
> Perhaps these were on the signup page already but I didn't see them.
> I appologise if I'm just not looking in the right place.

Hm. I don't want to put too much information in this setup actually
because it is not straightforward to edit. So instead I put a
prominent link on the front page of it to
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Australia/Membership> and
more info there about benefits and costs.

> Furthermore, along the same lines, I couldn't see any link to the
> membership page on the WM-AU page on [[meta]]. Shouldn't it be right
> at the top and in very large letters?

The committee doesn't own or control the meta page. Thus if you notice
it is out of date please consider yourself cordially invited to update
it. :)

At any rate I updated it.

> Finally, at the Wiki-Wednesday tonight in Sydney user:private musings
> (Peter) gave the membership a plug in his speech. Hopefully we'll get
> a few members from that!

Yay! I was glad we could launch it before the big Sydney meeting.

cheers
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/