should there perhaps be some other demographic info requested - especially
education level (i.e. are you a high school student, uni, etc) and perhaps
age brackets. This might be good to demonstrate diversity of membership
which is always good when talking to gov't and perhaps the Foundation too.
-Liam

On 11/13/08, Karl Goetz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, 2008-11-12 at 10:39 +1100, Brianna Laugher wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Happy news. WMAU is now accepting members. :)
>

> \o/
>

> > To become a member please go to
> > <http://membership.wikimedia.org.au/memberdb/index.php?page=signup>
> > and fill out the form there. The rest of the process is via email.
> >

> Just wondering why theres a "Sex" [M/F] question?
>

> > For more information about the process please see
> > <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Australia/Membership>
> >
> > If you have any questions or encounter any problems please let me know
> > (offlist is probably better).
> >

> Thanks for letting us know, I'll attempt to join up :)
> kk
>

> > thanks!!
> >
> > cheers
> > Brianna <secretary hat>