Yes Yes Yes!
[ I know what you're thinking - could that be a less useful mailing list contribution. But I contest - feedback is always useful :-) ]

On 14/11/2008, at 12:02 AM, Gnangarra wrote:

Think of the images we could obtain and how much that could improve articles just by being able to access some of the manufacturing plants. Wouldnt an image of the Ford & Holden production lines, a coke bottling plant, the set/studio of Neighbours, Inside Peters Ice cream factory be amazing. What about having free portrait images for Politicians, Actors, Sportsmen imagine being able to photograph inside the fence of Longbay, the chambers of parliament house, from ontop of the roof of the Opera house or the change rooms of the G on boxing day. Be on the field taking photographs during a training session, think how often such images would be reuse outside the projects with a CC-by-3.0 license attribution to the Photographer and Wikipedia in a national magazines.........