This is what I was trying to get at. Hence why I said that the
organisations who we'd work with wouldn't necessarily be donors (and
probably often wouldn't, since then there wouldn't *be* any mixing of
money and editing). And let's put it this way - would you rather us
having a section on an article's talk page that says "These people
gave WMAu members this information, and these sources, which we've
used to fix up this part of the article", or read another article in
the newspapers that says "A leak from such-and-such says that this
organisation was paying <RANDOM PERSON> to clear out the bad press in
their Wikipedia article"? Of course I recognise that any organisation
is going to want to turn their article into free advertising, but the
trick will be to make sure that they are made aware, right at the
beginning, that they will have zero control over the final content of
the article, but hopefully a few of them will be smart enough to
realise that there can still be a net benefit for them even if half of
the article is critical of them.

CM