From:  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2008/11/14
Subject: [Experimenta] Experimenta ebulletin 14-27 November
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

22::WA – CULTURAL PROGRAMS FOR COMMUNITY COLLECTIONS APPLICATIONS
The Department of Culture and the Arts (DCA) has announced a new funding
program for community based collecting organisations: Cultural Programs
for Community Collections.
 The funding will support the development of annual cultural programs
focused on assisting the development of collections in small to medium
collecting organisations, such as Aboriginal language centres, cultural
and art centres, archives, galleries, museums and local studies heritage
collections.
 Through the Cultural Programs for Community Collections, up to $15,000
could be used to support creative workshops, special guest speaker
programs, artist residencies that explore ideas from the collection,
community partnerships and a range of other activities that connect with
a broad cross-section of the community and highlight the collection in
innovative ways.

Application Deadline: 21 November
For more information contact: Roz Lipscombe on (08) 9224 7310, or 1800 199
090, or email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.dca.wa.gov.au/news/stories/general_news_items/?a=1177

EXPERIMENTA ART FOR THE 21st CENTURY
www.experimenta.org