http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:High-resolution_official_Wikimedia_logos

It's noted that the logos for Wikibooks and Wikiversity are temporary,
and that we should probably look further regarding that.

We can probably draw a few ideas from ones that have already been made:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Leaflet

The one for the Dutch Chapter, in particular, is a great example.

--
Always here,
Zero