2008/11/19 Stephen Bain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 12:10 AM, Brianna Laugher
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Of course it will be under a free
>> license, probably CC-BY-SA.
>
> Dual CC-BY-SA / GFDL would be nice, that would make it compatible with
> the Wikimedia projects (and our own wiki!).

[I'm trying not to think about the licensing mess of transferring meta
content to officialwiki, and then meta content (probably) goes to
CC-BY-SA, but officialwiki doesn't because of the date cutoffs and
blah blah... you see? Gawd...]

Anyway dual licensing is of course a possibility, but I'm pretty sure
as long as CC-BY-SA is in there it doesn't much matter what else is.
:)

Brianna

http://modernthings.org/