On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 4:12 PM, Brianna Laugher
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The best case would be if we could get a party or parties to release a
> bunch of photographs rather than individuals (a last approach), mostly
> because it is much more efficient.

Or lobby the government to have AUSPIC release the official headshots
that they take of all of them. I remember that someone asked them
about the pictures years ago but they wouldn't release them
themselves; it might be better to go to the government instead.

Failing that yes, the parties do keep headshots of all their people
for use on the party websites, for example, which would suit us fine.

--
Stephen Bain
[EMAIL PROTECTED]