Like I said I have a WA working with children card, I'd imagine other people
here have similar in their states, maybe we should make a list of them per
state, or people with educational contacts, and get a pack happening that we
can approach the relevant bodies with? I'd like a pack rather than us just
making approaches as I think we should to some extent be centralising given
our small numbers and limited development to date so that we have a
professional, coordinated approach and give an impression of knowing what we
are talking about.

Graphic design opitions are worthy of consideration too - these people like
packs, they're used to them, and we only really have to make one or two and
probably have the skills within our group to do the production ourselves.
Also don't forget the Catholic Education Commissions in each state, they
have quite a lot of clout in terms of the number of students they cover from
one place.

All just ideas but putting them out there in case someone thinks it really
is a good idea and we can get something going on it.

cheers
Andrew