On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 1:07 PM, Confusing Manifestation
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> the Australian Bureau of Statistics website, but I figured it's worth
> bringing to the attention of the relevant parties. ABS statistics on
> its web site have been free-as-in-beer for a while now, but apparently
> as an attempt to capture the attention of people searching for
> free-as-in-speech information, "The ABS is poised to introduce
> Creative Commons licensing for the majority of its web content." From
> about two weeks from now, apparently almost everything on the ABS web
> site will be under a CC-BY-2.5 Australia license.

Will this mean more ABS stats on Wikipedia, or less, because it will
now be seen as an equal resource and not worth repeating on Wikipedia,
like imdb, the Channel 9 website (see 20 to 01 episode content list
deletions), etc?

Regards,
Mark Hurd, B.Sc.(Ma.)(Hons.)