I knew this was a rat-hole and the subsequent digest proved me to be
correct :-).

I'm now on the plus side of 60 and the lack of information when I was
young was a disaster.  So I view the idea of censoring the content as an
anathema.

Please go read a book called "Harmful to
Minors" (http://www.upress.umn.edu/Books/L/levine_harmful.html) for the
US experience....  I hope Australia is doing better!

And see http://www.nvsh.nl/english/index.htm

The schools will manage it anyway - so why go in circles here.  Let's
promote WP for the great knowledge vehicle it is.

Cheers,

Richard.