In fact we just discussed this at some length on the recording of the next edition of WikipediaWeekly. I would think that the donation should go to the chapter of the country in which the printer is based. Therefore, like we do with the book reference page and the geo- location page, the poster printing page IMO should be a list of available printers organised by country. This means there shouldn't be a different setup/landing page for each country but rather there should be a whole raft of printers that you can chose from.

-Liam